Bangalore Interventional Pain Course (BIPCO) is 2 day workshop, designed for pain physicians for skills improvement of the basic and advanced interventional pain procedures. BIPCO features an in-depth and comprehensive program for interventional pain management with focus on hands-on training on fresh frozen cadavers in a state-of-the-art facility.
Date: March 22nd & 23rd 2014
Venue: M S Ramaiah Advanced Learning Centre, Gnanagangothri Campus, Bangalore
- Centrally air-conditioned lecture and dissection hall
- Fresh Frozen Cadavers which gives a close to realistic feel of intervention.
- Each cadaver station is limited to 6 participants
- Dissection halls have state-of-the-art audio visual setup
- Short lectures on key concepts
- C-arms and state-of-the-art equipment are utilized in this course.
- Participants are requested to dress in casual attire.
- Leaded aprons and thyroid shields will be provided
- Maximum interaction amongst the participants
The workshop is designed to integrate multiple aspects of interventional pain management to treat your patients effectively and safely.
Dr. Arun Venkatraman, MD, FRCA, FFPMRCA, CCT, Bangalore
Dr. Karthik Babu Natarajan, MD, FIPP, Chennai
Dr. Mahesh R Menon, MD, Mumbai
Dr. Muralidhar Joshi, MD, DNB, Hyderabad
Dr. Muralidhar Thondebhavi, MD, FRCA, FFPMRCA, CCT Bangalore
Dr. Raghavendra Ramanjulu, MD, DNB, FIPP, Bangalore
Dr. Shivanna Venkataramana, MD, FRCA, FIPP, Bangalore
Dr. P. Vijayanand, FCARCSI, DPainMed (RCSI), MSc (Pain), FFPMCAI, FFPMANZCA, Hyderabad
You could download the registration form here BIPCO